MENU

Slide

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.
(YES I'M SERIOUS, DON'T EVEN
BOTHER SCROLLING DOWN.)


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!




Nana: Hello pretty! Flooded with envy?
For what? Hahahahs.

Passingbynia: Hey babe, Thank you for your compliments. (:
My boyf bought the Le Pliage bag for me
at Paragon's
Longchamp

Anon1: Hahahas, For the millionth time,
Gotta repeat that, i've never ever said that i'm pretty!
And i wouldn't give a damn even if you hate me,
cos you don't even know me babe.
So grow up and don't be lame (:

Bao: Hahahas, Red ants, damn big ones somemore luh!
Freaky little things, Eeeeek!
Hahahahas, hopefully luh! :x
I still think acting could be a wee bit scary.
Hehehee.

Passerby: Hey babe,
Could it be Teardrops on my guitar - Taylor Swift?
Hahahas, i don't really rmb. :x




Heeeeello there people,
I've been watching so many movies!
Too many until can't even remember the titles.
Watched Fool's Gold online the other day,
It's not bad, pretty funny.
You guy shd go watch it too.


The other day i had a shoot with a stupid photographer
who wanted to shoot with me last min.
And the amt he quote was pretty high,
alot alot higher than the norm market rates.

So i found it pretty dubious and i brought a
friend along with me to the shoot to be safe.
In the end the damn photographer played me out!
Waited for 1 hour, and msg/call him also don't reply.
Ommmmmmg, Pissed until i wanna explode.
Luckily i had my friend to accompany me,
talked and talked and time passed really quickly.

But after an hour, the girl who found me this
paid assignment told me to forget it and just take off.
Seriously, I don't know what this photographer is thinking.

Girls please be careful,
If photographers quote you like waaaaay high,
And don't allow you to bring friends along and stuff.
Do be careful and always ask for their portfolio for reference.


Here are the photos from
the shoot with
Samuel@ matilda house:




The bathroom at matilda house.
It was damn stuffy and warm and creepy.










One of my favourite in the series.
Photographer named it "fallen angel".





Playful look. Heh.












Credits to: Photographer Samuel Yeoh
www.samuelyeoh.com



I spent a hell lot on online shopping this few days,



ASOS:







Forever 21:




Alloy.com:






La Senza Loungewear:





Urban Outfitters:



Shmack Yakuza Tee, For my boy.

Snowflake ribbed top
Maroon Croc belt


LULUS:



Red jersey Skirt.



Tomorrow I'll be making breeeeeakfast for my boy,
Then we're gonna go some places. Argh.
Gotta wake up early.
Goodnight darlings! :D

No comments: